Fe3O4/Carbon Hybrid Nanoparticle Electrodes for High-Capacity Electrochemical Capacitors
Article first published online: 6 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1676–1683, June 2014
How to Cite
Lee, J. S., Shin, D. H., Jun, J., Lee, C. and Jang, J. (2014), Fe3O4/Carbon Hybrid Nanoparticle Electrodes for High-Capacity Electrochemical Capacitors. ChemSusChem, 7: 1676–1683. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201301188
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!