These authors contributed equally to this work.
Three-Dimensional Graphitized Carbon Nanovesicles for High-Performance Supercapacitors Based on Ionic Liquids
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 777–784, March 2014
How to Cite
Peng, C., Wen, Z., Qin, Y., Schmidt-Mende, L., Li, C., Yang, S., Shi, D. and Yang, J. (2014), Three-Dimensional Graphitized Carbon Nanovesicles for High-Performance Supercapacitors Based on Ionic Liquids. ChemSusChem, 7: 777–784. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201301193
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 21001082, 21273161, 21101117
- Shanghai Institutions of Higher Learning. Grant Number: 2013-13
- Shanghai Innovation program. Grant Number: 13ZZ026
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars of SEM
- Visiting scholar fund of the Key Laboratory for Ultrafine Materials of Ministry of Education
- East China University of Science and Technology
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.