Most of the topics covered in this Review occur in a somewhat expanded form in J.M. Thomas & W.J. Thomas “Principles and Practice of Heterogeneous Catalysis, Second Completely Revised Edition”, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim 2014.
Heterogeneous Catalysis and the Challenges of Powering the Planet, Securing Chemicals for Civilised Life, and Clean Efficient Utilization of Renewable Feedstocks†
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 1801–1832, July 2014
How to Cite
Thomas, J. M. (2014), Heterogeneous Catalysis and the Challenges of Powering the Planet, Securing Chemicals for Civilised Life, and Clean Efficient Utilization of Renewable Feedstocks. ChemSusChem, 7: 1801–1832. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201301202
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!