Lignol Cleavage by Pd/C Under Mild Conditions and Without Hydrogen: A Role for Benzylic CH Activation?
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1623–1626, June 2014
How to Cite
Zhou, X., Mitra, J. and Rauchfuss, T. B. (2014), Lignol Cleavage by Pd/C Under Mild Conditions and Without Hydrogen: A Role for Benzylic CH Activation?. ChemSusChem, 7: 1623–1626. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201301253
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!