Amphiphilic and Phase-Separable Ionic Liquids for Biomass Processing
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: The Chemistry of Energy Conversion and Storage
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 1422–1434, May 2014
How to Cite
Holding, A. J., Heikkilä, M., Kilpeläinen, I. and King, A. W. T. (2014), Amphiphilic and Phase-Separable Ionic Liquids for Biomass Processing. ChemSusChem, 7: 1422–1434. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201301261
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2013
- FIBIC (The Finnish Bioeconomy Cluster)
- TEKES (The Finnish Funding Agency for Technology and Innovation)
- FuBio (Future Biorefinery) program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!