Nickel-Based Anode with Water Storage Capability to Mitigate Carbon Deposition for Direct Ethanol Solid Oxide Fuel Cells
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1719–1728, June 2014
How to Cite
Wang, W., Su, C., Ran, R., Zhao, B., Shao, Z., O. Tade, M. and Liu, S. (2014), Nickel-Based Anode with Water Storage Capability to Mitigate Carbon Deposition for Direct Ethanol Solid Oxide Fuel Cells. ChemSusChem, 7: 1719–1728. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201301341
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 51025209
- Joint Funds of NSFC-Guangdong. Grant Number: U0834004
- Australian Research Council Future Fellowships
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!