Nickel–Tungsten Carbide Catalysts for the Production of 2,5-Dimethylfuran from Biomass-Derived Molecules
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 1068–1072, April 2014
How to Cite
Huang, Y.-B., Chen, M.-Y., Yan, L., Guo, Q.-X. and Fu, Y. (2014), Nickel–Tungsten Carbide Catalysts for the Production of 2,5-Dimethylfuran from Biomass-Derived Molecules. ChemSusChem, 7: 1068–1072. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201301356
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2013
- 973 Program. Grant Numbers: 2012CB215305, 2013CB228103
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21325208, 21172209
- CAS. Grant Number: KJCX2-EW-J02
- FRFCU. Grant Number: WK2060190025
- SRFDP. Grant Number: 20123402130008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!