Nickel–Tungsten Carbide Catalysts for the Production of 2,5-Dimethylfuran from Biomass-Derived Molecules
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 1068–1072, April 2014
How to Cite
Huang, Y.-B., Chen, M.-Y., Yan, L., Guo, Q.-X. and Fu, Y. (2014), Nickel–Tungsten Carbide Catalysts for the Production of 2,5-Dimethylfuran from Biomass-Derived Molecules. ChemSusChem, 7: 1068–1072. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201301356
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2013
- 973 Program. Grant Numbers: 2012CB215305, 2013CB228103
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21325208, 21172209
- CAS. Grant Number: KJCX2-EW-J02
- FRFCU. Grant Number: WK2060190025
- SRFDP. Grant Number: 20123402130008
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.