Zr4+ Doping in Li4Ti5O12 Anode for Lithium-Ion Batteries: Open Li+ Diffusion Paths through Structural Imperfection
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: The Chemistry of Energy Conversion and Storage
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 1451–1457, May 2014
How to Cite
Kim, J.-G., Park, M.-S., Hwang, S. M., Heo, Y.-U., Liao, T., Sun, Z., Park, J. H., Kim, K. J., Jeong, G., Kim, Y.-J., Kim, J. H. and Dou, S. X. (2014), Zr4+ Doping in Li4Ti5O12 Anode for Lithium-Ion Batteries: Open Li+ Diffusion Paths through Structural Imperfection. ChemSusChem, 7: 1451–1457. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201301393
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2013
- Automotive Australia 2020. Grant Number: 1-111
- Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning, Korea. Grant Number: 2013K000290
- University of Queensland Postdoctoral Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!