Peapod-Like Composite with Nickel Phosphide Nanoparticles Encapsulated in Carbon Fibers as Enhanced Anode for Li-Ion Batteries
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 2000–2006, July 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, H., Feng, Y., Zhang, Y., Fang, L., Li, W., Liu, Q., Wu, K. and Wang, Y. (2014), Peapod-Like Composite with Nickel Phosphide Nanoparticles Encapsulated in Carbon Fibers as Enhanced Anode for Li-Ion Batteries. ChemSusChem, 7: 2000–2006. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201301394
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2013
- Thousand Young Talents Program of the Chinese Central Government. Grant Number: 0220002102003
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21373280
- Hundred Talents Program at Chongqing University. Grant Number: 0903005203205
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!