Electrochemical Performance of Hierarchical Porous Carbon Materials Obtained from the Infiltration of Lignin into Zeolite Templates
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: The Chemistry of Energy Conversion and Storage
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 1458–1467, May 2014
How to Cite
Ruiz-Rosas, R., Valero-Romero, M. J., Salinas-Torres, D., Rodríguez-Mirasol, J., Cordero, T., Morallón, E. and Cazorla-Amorós, D. (2014), Electrochemical Performance of Hierarchical Porous Carbon Materials Obtained from the Infiltration of Lignin into Zeolite Templates. ChemSusChem, 7: 1458–1467. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201301408
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2013
- Generalitat Valenciana
- FEDER. Grant Number: PROMETEO/2009/047
- MINECO. Grant Number: PRI-PIBJP-2011-0766
- Junta de Andalucia. Grant Number: P10-FQM-6778
- MINECO. Grant Numbers: BES-2010-032213, BES-2010-035238
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!