Enhanced Performance and Stability of Polymer BHJ Photovoltaic Devices from Dry Transfer of PEDOT:PSS
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 1957–1963, July 2014
How to Cite
Kim, J. K., Park, I., Kim, W., Wang, D. H., Choi, D.-G., Choi, Y. S. and Park, J. H. (2014), Enhanced Performance and Stability of Polymer BHJ Photovoltaic Devices from Dry Transfer of PEDOT:PSS. ChemSusChem, 7: 1957–1963. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201400022
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2014
- Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning. Grant Numbers: NRF-2013R1A2A1A09014038, 2011-0006268, 2011-0030254, 2010-0029321
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE). Grant Number: 20123010010070
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!