Effect of Lignin Chemistry on the Enzymatic Hydrolysis of Woody Biomass
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 1942–1950, July 2014
How to Cite
Yu, Z., Gwak, K.-S., Treasure, T., Jameel, H., Chang, H.-m. and Park, S. (2014), Effect of Lignin Chemistry on the Enzymatic Hydrolysis of Woody Biomass. ChemSusChem, 7: 1942–1950. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201400042
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2014
- Wood to Ethanol Research Consortium (WERC)
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG36-08GO88053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!