Porous Cube-Aggregated Co3O4 Microsphere-Supported Gold Nanoparticles for Oxidation of Carbon Monoxide and Toluene
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1745–1754, June 2014
How to Cite
Yang, H., Dai, H., Deng, J., Xie, S., Han, W., Tan, W., Jiang, Y. and Au, C. T. (2014), Porous Cube-Aggregated Co3O4 Microsphere-Supported Gold Nanoparticles for Oxidation of Carbon Monoxide and Toluene. ChemSusChem, 7: 1745–1754. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201400050
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2014
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 21377008, 21103005
- 2013 Education and Teaching-Postgraduate Students Education-2011 Beijing Municipality Excellent Ph.D. Thesis Supervisor. Grant Number: 20111000501
- 2013 Education and Teaching-Postgraduate Students Cultivation-National Excellent Ph.D. Thesis Supervisor and Cultivation Base Construction. Grant Number: 005000542513551
- Foundation on the Creative Research Team Construction Promotion Project of Beijing Municipal Institutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!