These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Controlling the Size and Composition of Nanosized Pt–Ni Octahedra to Optimize Their Catalytic Activities toward the Oxygen Reduction Reaction
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: The Chemistry of Energy Conversion and Storage
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 1476–1483, May 2014
How to Cite
Choi, S.-I., Xie, S., Shao, M., Lu, N., Guerrero, S., Odell, J. H., Park, J., Wang, J., Kim, M. J. and Xia, Y. (2014), Controlling the Size and Composition of Nanosized Pt–Ni Octahedra to Optimize Their Catalytic Activities toward the Oxygen Reduction Reaction. ChemSusChem, 7: 1476–1483. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201400051
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2014
- UTC Power
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- China Scholarship Council (CSC)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!