Biosourced Polymetallic Catalysts: An Efficient Means To Synthesize Underexploited Platform Molecules from Carbohydrates
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 1915–1923, July 2014
How to Cite
Escande , V., Olszewski, T. K., Petit, E. and Grison , C. (2014), Biosourced Polymetallic Catalysts: An Efficient Means To Synthesize Underexploited Platform Molecules from Carbohydrates. ChemSusChem, 7: 1915–1923. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201400078
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2014
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR). Grant Number: 11ECOT 011 01
- Agence de l′Environnement et de la Maîtrise de l′Energie (ADEME)
- Fond Européen de Développement Régional (FEDER)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!