Biosourced Polymetallic Catalysts: An Efficient Means To Synthesize Underexploited Platform Molecules from Carbohydrates
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 1915–1923, July 2014
How to Cite
Escande , V., Olszewski, T. K., Petit, E. and Grison , C. (2014), Biosourced Polymetallic Catalysts: An Efficient Means To Synthesize Underexploited Platform Molecules from Carbohydrates. ChemSusChem, 7: 1915–1923. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201400078
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2014
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR). Grant Number: 11ECOT 011 01
- Agence de l′Environnement et de la Maîtrise de l′Energie (ADEME)
- Fond Européen de Développement Régional (FEDER)
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.