Cobalt Dopant with Deep Redox Potential for Organometal Halide Hybrid Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 1909–1914, July 2014
How to Cite
Koh, T. M., Dharani, S., Li, H., Prabhakar, R. R., Mathews, N., Grimsdale, A. C. and Mhaisalkar, S. G. (2014), Cobalt Dopant with Deep Redox Potential for Organometal Halide Hybrid Solar Cells. ChemSusChem, 7: 1909–1914. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201400081
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2014
- National Research Foundation (NRF), Singapore. Grant Number: NRF-CRP4-2008-03
- Singapore-Berkeley Research Initiative for Sustainable Energy
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.