These authors contributed equally to this work.
Three-Phase Catalytic System of H2O, Ionic Liquid, and VOPO4–SiO2 Solid Acid for Conversion of Fructose to 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1703–1709, June 2014
How to Cite
Tian, C., Zhu, X., Chai, S.-H., Wu, Z., Binder, A., Brown, S., Li, L., Luo, H., Guo, Y. and Dai, S. (2014), Three-Phase Catalytic System of H2O, Ionic Liquid, and VOPO4–SiO2 Solid Acid for Conversion of Fructose to 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural. ChemSusChem, 7: 1703–1709. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201400119
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2014
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: De-AC05-00OR22725
- US Department of Energy
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB732300, 2013CB933201
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-09-0343
- Shu Guang Project. Grant Number: 10SG30
- 111 Project. Grant Number: B08021
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.