Equimolar Carbon Absorption by Potassium Phthalimide and In Situ Catalytic Conversion Under Mild Conditions
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: The Chemistry of Energy Conversion and Storage
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 1484–1489, May 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, S., Li, Y.-N., Zhang, Y.-W., He, L.-N., Yu, B., Song, Q.-W. and Lang, X.-D. (2014), Equimolar Carbon Absorption by Potassium Phthalimide and In Situ Catalytic Conversion Under Mild Conditions. ChemSusChem, 7: 1484–1489. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201400133
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2014
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21172125, 21121002
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20130031110013
- MOE Innovation Team. Grant Number: IRT13022
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: B06005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!