Equimolar Carbon Absorption by Potassium Phthalimide and In Situ Catalytic Conversion Under Mild Conditions
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: The Chemistry of Energy Conversion and Storage
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 1484–1489, May 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, S., Li, Y.-N., Zhang, Y.-W., He, L.-N., Yu, B., Song, Q.-W. and Lang, X.-D. (2014), Equimolar Carbon Absorption by Potassium Phthalimide and In Situ Catalytic Conversion Under Mild Conditions. ChemSusChem, 7: 1484–1489. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201400133
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2014
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21172125, 21121002
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20130031110013
- MOE Innovation Team. Grant Number: IRT13022
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: B06005
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.