Sustainable Production of Acrylic Acid: Alkali-Ion Exchanged Beta Zeolite for Gas-Phase Dehydration of Lactic Acid
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1568–1578, June 2014
How to Cite
Yan, B., Tao, L.-Z., Liang, Y. and Xu, B.-Q. (2014), Sustainable Production of Acrylic Acid: Alkali-Ion Exchanged Beta Zeolite for Gas-Phase Dehydration of Lactic Acid. ChemSusChem, 7: 1568–1578. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201400134
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2014
- NSF of China. Grant Number: 21033004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!