Recycling Nanoparticle Catalysts without Separation Based on a Pickering Emulsion/Organic Biphasic System
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 1888–1900, July 2014
How to Cite
Liu, H., Zhang, Z., Yang, H., Cheng, F. and Du, Z. (2014), Recycling Nanoparticle Catalysts without Separation Based on a Pickering Emulsion/Organic Biphasic System. ChemSusChem, 7: 1888–1900. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201400142
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2014
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20903064, 21173137
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NECT-12-1030
- Program for the Top Young Academic Leaders of Higher Learning Institutions of Shanxi. Grant Number: 2011002
- Middle-Aged Innovative Talents of Higher Learning Institutions of Shanxi. Grant Number: 20120202
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!