Recycling Nanoparticle Catalysts without Separation Based on a Pickering Emulsion/Organic Biphasic System
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 1888–1900, July 2014
How to Cite
Liu, H., Zhang, Z., Yang, H., Cheng, F. and Du, Z. (2014), Recycling Nanoparticle Catalysts without Separation Based on a Pickering Emulsion/Organic Biphasic System. ChemSusChem, 7: 1888–1900. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201400142
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2014
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20903064, 21173137
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NECT-12-1030
- Program for the Top Young Academic Leaders of Higher Learning Institutions of Shanxi. Grant Number: 2011002
- Middle-Aged Innovative Talents of Higher Learning Institutions of Shanxi. Grant Number: 20120202
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.