These authors contributed equally to this work.
Transformation of Cellulose and its Derived Carbohydrates into Formic and Lactic Acids Catalyzed by Vanadyl Cations
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1557–1567, June 2014
How to Cite
Tang, Z., Deng, W., Wang, Y., Zhu, E., Wan, X., Zhang, Q. and Wang, Y. (2014), Transformation of Cellulose and its Derived Carbohydrates into Formic and Lactic Acids Catalyzed by Vanadyl Cations. ChemSusChem, 7: 1557–1567. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201400150
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21173172, 21103143, 21033006
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in Chinese Universities. Grant Number: IRT1036
- Research Fund for the Doctorial Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20130121130001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!