These authors contributed equally to this work.
Transformation of Cellulose and its Derived Carbohydrates into Formic and Lactic Acids Catalyzed by Vanadyl Cations
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1557–1567, June 2014
How to Cite
Tang, Z., Deng, W., Wang, Y., Zhu, E., Wan, X., Zhang, Q. and Wang, Y. (2014), Transformation of Cellulose and its Derived Carbohydrates into Formic and Lactic Acids Catalyzed by Vanadyl Cations. ChemSusChem, 7: 1557–1567. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201400150
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21173172, 21103143, 21033006
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in Chinese Universities. Grant Number: IRT1036
- Research Fund for the Doctorial Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20130121130001
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.