Molybdenum Carbide as a Highly Selective Deoxygenation Catalyst for Converting Furfural to 2-Methylfuran
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 2146–2149, August 2014
How to Cite
Xiong, K., Lee, W.-S., Bhan, A. and Chen, J. G. (2014), Molybdenum Carbide as a Highly Selective Deoxygenation Catalyst for Converting Furfural to 2-Methylfuran. ChemSusChem, 7: 2146–2149. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201402033
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2014
- Catalysis Center for Energy Innovation, an Energy Frontier Research Center
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences, the US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0001004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!