Molybdenum Carbide as a Highly Selective Deoxygenation Catalyst for Converting Furfural to 2-Methylfuran
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 2146–2149, August 2014
How to Cite
Xiong, K., Lee, W.-S., Bhan, A. and Chen, J. G. (2014), Molybdenum Carbide as a Highly Selective Deoxygenation Catalyst for Converting Furfural to 2-Methylfuran. ChemSusChem, 7: 2146–2149. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201402033
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2014
- Catalysis Center for Energy Innovation, an Energy Frontier Research Center
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences, the US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0001004
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.