These authors contributed equally to this work.
Growth of Hierarchical 3D Mesoporous NiSix/NiCo2O4 Core/Shell Heterostructures on Nickel Foam for Lithium-Ion Batteries
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 2325–2334, August 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Q., Chen, H., Wang, J., Xu, D., Li, X., Yang, Y. and Zhang, K. (2014), Growth of Hierarchical 3D Mesoporous NiSix/NiCo2O4 Core/Shell Heterostructures on Nickel Foam for Lithium-Ion Batteries. ChemSusChem, 7: 2325–2334. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201402039
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2014
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council. Grant Number: 125412
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB935903
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21233004, 21021002
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.