These authors contributed equally to the work.
A Tailored Catalyst for the Sustainable Conversion of Glycerol to Acrolein: Mechanistic Aspect of Sequential Dehydration
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 2193–2201, August 2014
How to Cite
Yun, D., Kim, T. Y., Park, D. S., Yun, Y. S., Han, J. W. and Yi, J. (2014), A Tailored Catalyst for the Sustainable Conversion of Glycerol to Acrolein: Mechanistic Aspect of Sequential Dehydration. ChemSusChem, 7: 2193–2201. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201402057
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2014
- Industrial Source Technology Development Programs. Grant Number: 2013-10033352
- Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy (MOTIE) of Korea
- Supercomputing Center/Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information. Grant Number: KSC-2013-C1-025
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Number: 2013R1A2A2A01067164
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!