Combination of Carbon Nitride and Carbon Nanotubes: Synergistic Catalysts for Energy Conversion
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 2303–2309, August 2014
How to Cite
Gong, Y., Wang, J., Wei, Z., Zhang, P., Li, H. and Wang, Y. (2014), Combination of Carbon Nitride and Carbon Nanotubes: Synergistic Catalysts for Energy Conversion. ChemSusChem, 7: 2303–2309. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201402078
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: U1162124, 21376208
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars of China. Grant Number: R13B030002
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: J20130060
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- Program for Zhejiang Leading Team of S&T Innovation
- Partner Group Program of the Zhejiang University and the Max-Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!