These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Continuous Flow Strategy for the Coupled Transfer Hydrogenation and Etherification of 5-(Hydroxymethyl)furfural using Lewis Acid Zeolites
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 2255–2265, August 2014
How to Cite
Lewis, J. D., Van de Vyver, S., Crisci, A. J., Gunther, W. R., Michaelis, V. K., Griffin, R. G. and Román-Leshkov, Y. (2014), A Continuous Flow Strategy for the Coupled Transfer Hydrogenation and Etherification of 5-(Hydroxymethyl)furfural using Lewis Acid Zeolites. ChemSusChem, 7: 2255–2265. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201402100
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2014
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG0212ER16352
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 122374
- Research Foundation—Flanders (FWO)
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: EB001960, EB002026
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!