Lithium-Ion Transport through a Tailored Disordered Phase on the LiNi0.5Mn1.5O4 Surface for High-Power Cathode Materials
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 2248–2254, August 2014
How to Cite
Jo, M. R., Kim, Y.-I., Kim, Y., Chae, J. S., Roh, K. C., Yoon, W.-S. and Kang, Y.-M. (2014), Lithium-Ion Transport through a Tailored Disordered Phase on the LiNi0.5Mn1.5O4 Surface for High-Power Cathode Materials. ChemSusChem, 7: 2248–2254. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201402109
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2014
- Converging Research Center Program. Grant Number: 2013K000217
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology
- Fundamental R&D Program for Technology of World Premier Materials and Energy Efficiency&Resources. Grant Number: 2010T100200295
- Industrial Strategic Technology Development Program. Grant Number: 10039182
- Ministry of Trade, Industry & Energy(MOTIE, Korea)
- Ministry of Science, ICT, and Future Planning, Korea. Grant Number: 2013K000307
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!