Ultrathin Graphitic C3N4 Nanosheets/Graphene Composites: Efficient Organic Electrocatalyst for Oxygen Evolution Reaction
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 2125–2130, August 2014
How to Cite
Tian, J., Liu, Q., Asiri, A. M., Alamry, K. A. and Sun, X. (2014), Ultrathin Graphitic C3N4 Nanosheets/Graphene Composites: Efficient Organic Electrocatalyst for Oxygen Evolution Reaction. ChemSusChem, 7: 2125–2130. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201402118
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21175129
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB935800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!