Ultrathin Graphitic C3N4 Nanosheets/Graphene Composites: Efficient Organic Electrocatalyst for Oxygen Evolution Reaction
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 2125–2130, August 2014
How to Cite
Tian, J., Liu, Q., Asiri, A. M., Alamry, K. A. and Sun, X. (2014), Ultrathin Graphitic C3N4 Nanosheets/Graphene Composites: Efficient Organic Electrocatalyst for Oxygen Evolution Reaction. ChemSusChem, 7: 2125–2130. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201402118
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21175129
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB935800
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.