Pd–Tetrahydrosalan-Type Complexes as Catalysts for Sonogashira Couplings in Water: Efficient Greening of the Procedure
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 2230–2239, August 2014
How to Cite
Voronova, K., Homolya, L., Udvardy, A., Bényei, A. C. and Joó, F. (2014), Pd–Tetrahydrosalan-Type Complexes as Catalysts for Sonogashira Couplings in Water: Efficient Greening of the Procedure. ChemSusChem, 7: 2230–2239. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201402147
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2014
- National Research Fund of Hungary. Grant Number: OTKA 101372
- European Union
- European Social Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!