These authors contributed equally to this work.
Recycling of Carbon Dioxide and Acetate as Lactic Acid by the Hydrogen-Producing Bacterium Thermotoga neapolitana
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 9, pages 2678–2683, September 2014
How to Cite
d'Ippolito, G., Dipasquale, L. and Fontana, A. (2014), Recycling of Carbon Dioxide and Acetate as Lactic Acid by the Hydrogen-Producing Bacterium Thermotoga neapolitana. ChemSusChem, 7: 2678–2683. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201402155
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2014
- Energy from renewable resources (EFOR)
- SIBAFEQ. Grant Number: PON01_02740
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!