One-Pot Transformation of Cellobiose to Formic Acid and Levulinic Acid over Ionic-Liquid-based Polyoxometalate Hybrids
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 9, pages 2670–2677, September 2014
How to Cite
Li, K., Bai, L., Amaniampong, P. N., Jia, X., Lee, J.-M. and Yang, Y. (2014), One-Pot Transformation of Cellobiose to Formic Acid and Levulinic Acid over Ionic-Liquid-based Polyoxometalate Hybrids. ChemSusChem, 7: 2670–2677. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201402157
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2014
- National Environment Agency. Grant Number: 1202-109
- Ministry of Education, Singapore. Grant Number: RG 48/12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!