Phenothiazinedioxide-Conjugated Sensitizers and a Dual-TEMPO/Iodide Redox Mediator for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 2221–2229, August 2014
How to Cite
Lin, R. Y.-Y., Chu, T.-C., Chen, P.-W., Ni, J.-S., Shih, P.-C., Chen, Y.-C., Ho, K.-C. and Lin, J. T. (2014), Phenothiazinedioxide-Conjugated Sensitizers and a Dual-TEMPO/Iodide Redox Mediator for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. ChemSusChem, 7: 2221–2229. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201402160
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2014
- National Taiwan University
- Academia Sinica (AS)
- National Science Council (NSC) Taiwan)
- Instrumental Center of Institute of Chemistry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!