Impact of the Electron-Transport Layer on the Performance of Solution-Processed Small-Molecule Organic Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 2358–2364, August 2014
How to Cite
Long, G., Wan, X., Kan, B., Hu, Z., Yang, X., Zhang, Y., Zhang, M., Wu, H., Huang, F., Su, S., Cao, Y. and Chen, Y. (2014), Impact of the Electron-Transport Layer on the Performance of Solution-Processed Small-Molecule Organic Solar Cells. ChemSusChem, 7: 2358–2364. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201402171
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2014
- MoST. Grant Numbers: 2012CB933401, 2014CB643502
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21374050, 51273093, 51373078
- PCSIRT. Grant Number: IRT1257
- Tianjin city. Grant Number: 13RCGFGX01121
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.