Synthesis of Potassium-Modified Graphitic Carbon Nitride with High Photocatalytic Activity for Hydrogen Evolution
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 9, pages 2654–2658, September 2014
How to Cite
Wu, M., Yan, J.-M., Tang, X.-n., Zhao, M. and Jiang, Q. (2014), Synthesis of Potassium-Modified Graphitic Carbon Nitride with High Photocatalytic Activity for Hydrogen Evolution. ChemSusChem, 7: 2654–2658. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201402180
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51101070
- National Key Basic Research, Development Program. Grant Number: 2010CB631001
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: NCET-09-0431
- Jilin Province Science and Technology Development Program. Grant Number: 201101061
- State Education Ministry. Grant Number: 3C1137282416
- Jilin University Fundamental Research Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!