Sonication-Induced Pathways in the Synthesis of Light-Active Catalysts for Photocatalytic Oxidation of Organic Contaminants
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1512–1527, June 2014
How to Cite
Colmenares, J. C. (2014), Sonication-Induced Pathways in the Synthesis of Light-Active Catalysts for Photocatalytic Oxidation of Organic Contaminants. ChemSusChem, 7: 1512–1527. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201402190
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2014
- Marie Curie International Reintegration Grant
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Poland
- National Science Centre (NCN). Grant Number: DEC-2011/01/B/ST5/03888
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!