An Innovative Approach for Highly Selective Direct Conversion of CO2 into Propanol using C2H4 and H2
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
How to Cite
Ahlers, S. J., Bentrup, U., Linke, D. and Kondratenko, E. V. (2014), An Innovative Approach for Highly Selective Direct Conversion of CO2 into Propanol using C2H4 and H2. ChemSusChem. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201402212
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2014
- Leibniz-Gemeinschaft. Grant Number: SAW-2011-LIKAT-2
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!