Mesoporous Carbon-TiO2 Beads with Nanotextured Surfaces as Photoanodes in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 9, pages 2590–2596, September 2014
How to Cite
Quan, L. N., Jang, Y. H., Jang, Y. J., Kim, J., Lee, W., Moon, J. H. and Kim, D. H. (2014), Mesoporous Carbon-TiO2 Beads with Nanotextured Surfaces as Photoanodes in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. ChemSusChem, 7: 2590–2596. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201402277
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2014
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Korean Government. Grant Numbers: 2014R1A2A1A09005656, 2014043187
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!