Tethering Metal Ions to Photocatalyst Particulate Surfaces by Bifunctional Molecular Linkers for Efficient Hydrogen Evolution
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 9, pages 2575–2583, September 2014
How to Cite
Yu, W., Isimjan, T., Gobbo, S. D., Anjum, D. H., Abdel-Azeim, S., Cavallo, L., Garcia-Esparza, A. T., Domen, K., Xu, W. and Takanabe, K. (2014), Tethering Metal Ions to Photocatalyst Particulate Surfaces by Bifunctional Molecular Linkers for Efficient Hydrogen Evolution. ChemSusChem, 7: 2575–2583. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201402297
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2014
- Saudi Aramco. Grant Number: 6600024505/01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!