These authors contributed equally to this work.
Nanorod and Nanoparticle Shells in Concentration Gradient Core–Shell Lithium Oxides for Rechargeable Lithium Batteries
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 3295–3303, December 2014
How to Cite
Yoon, S.-J., Myung, S.-T., Noh, H.-J., Lu, J., Amine, K. and Sun, Y.-K. (2014), Nanorod and Nanoparticle Shells in Concentration Gradient Core–Shell Lithium Oxides for Rechargeable Lithium Batteries. ChemSusChem, 7: 3295–3303. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201402389
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2014
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Korean government (MEST). Grant Number: 2009-0092780
- Human Resources Development program. Grant Number: 20124010203290
- Korea Institute of Energy Technology Evaluation and Planning (KETEP)
- Korea government Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!