These authors contributed equally to this work.
Redox-Initiated Hydrogel System for Detection and Real-Time Imaging of Cellulolytic Enzyme Activity
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 2825–2831, October 2014
How to Cite
Malinowska, K. H., Verdorfer, T., Meinhold, A., Milles, L. F., Funk, V., Gaub, H. E. and Nash, M. A. (2014), Redox-Initiated Hydrogel System for Detection and Real-Time Imaging of Cellulolytic Enzyme Activity. ChemSusChem, 7: 2825–2831. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201402428
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2014
- European Research Council
- Nanosystems Initiative Munich
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
- ETH Zürich
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!