Enabling LiTFSI-based Electrolytes for Safer Lithium-Ion Batteries by Using Linear Fluorinated Carbonates as (Co)Solvent
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 2939–2946, October 2014
How to Cite
Kalhoff, J., Bresser, D., Bolloli, M., Alloin, F., Sanchez, J.-Y. and Passerini, S. (2014), Enabling LiTFSI-based Electrolytes for Safer Lithium-Ion Batteries by Using Linear Fluorinated Carbonates as (Co)Solvent. ChemSusChem, 7: 2939–2946. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201402502
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2014
- European Commission. Grant Number: 265910
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!