High-Performance Photoelectrochemical Cells Based on a Binuclear Ruthenium Catalyst for Visible-Light-Driven Water Oxidation
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 2801–2804, October 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Gao, Y., Ding, X., Yu, Z. and Sun, L. (2014), High-Performance Photoelectrochemical Cells Based on a Binuclear Ruthenium Catalyst for Visible-Light-Driven Water Oxidation. ChemSusChem, 7: 2801–2804. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201402561
- Issue online: 30 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2014
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2014CB239402
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20923006, 21003017, 21120102036, 21106015, 91233201
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- Swedish Energy Agency
- K & A Wallenberg Foundation
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.