Low-voltage high-performance current mirrors: Application to linear voltage-to-current converter
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Circuit Theory and Applications
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 47–60, January 2011
How to Cite
Hassen, N., Gabbouj, H. B. and Besbes, K. (2011), Low-voltage high-performance current mirrors: Application to linear voltage-to-current converter. Int. J. Circ. Theor. Appl., 39: 47–60. doi: 10.1002/cta.618
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!